Is Scotland finally set to bid farewell to the union? | Politics | The Guardian
Sign in. Become an FT subscriber to read: Theresa May rejects calls for pre-Brexit Scottish referendum Explore the new agenda We live in a time of disruption but where others see difficulty, we see opportunity - not just to survive but to thrive.
Choose your subscription. For 4 weeks receive unlimited Premium digital access to the FT's trusted, award-winning business news. Premium Digital. Team or Enterprise.
- Feminism and Theatre.
- Wittgenstein, Language and Information: Back to the Rough Ground!: 10 (Information Science and Knowledge Management)?
- Tory leadership candidates tell Nicola Sturgeon they will block second independence referendum.
- Time, Action and the Scottish Independence Referendum.
- Watch more.
- Encyclopaedia of Biological Disaster Management: vol. 5. Nuclear Weapons, Global Warming and Disaster Management;
- Watch more.
Premium FT. But Sturgeon said she also wanted to explore the possibility of keeping Scotland in the single market even if the rest of the UK left. There may be alternatives to a second referendum vote, she said.
- Tory leadership candidates tell Nicola Sturgeon they will block second independence referendum!
- Subscribe to read | Financial Times.
- Hindu Myths: A Sourcebook Translated from the Sanskrit (Penguin Classics).
- Fighting Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Multiple Roles of Legumes in Integrated Soil Fertility Management.
- On the Treatment and Management of the More Common West-India Diseases, 1750-1802?
- Networking for Career Success: 24 Lessons for Getting to Know the Right People (The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series)!
- Years of separation.
At the SNP conference this week, Sturgeon repeated her pledge to call a second independence referendum if the UK is pushed towards a so-called hard Brexit. Buy eBook.
Buy Hardcover. FAQ Policy.
About this book This book describes the recent Scottish independence referendum as the latest incarnation of a contest between two times on one hand, an ideally continuous time beyond determination underpinning financial sovereignty, on the other the interruptions to this ideal continuity inherent in human action. Show all.
Inside Politics newsletter
Empty Time Pages Gardiner, Michael. Cracked Realism Pages Gardiner, Michael. Permanent Labour Pages Gardiner, Michael.
Related Time and Action in the Scottish Independence Referendum
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved