The Politics of Everybody.
Modernism: The Creation of Nation-States
Assistant Professor Holly Lewis. A Critical Sense.
Peter Osborne. Revolutionary Subjectivity in Post-Marxist Thought. Oliver Harrison. Marxism Beyond Marxism.
Saree Makdisi. Liberalism, Neoliberalism, Social Democracy. Mark Olssen. New Trends in Development Theory. Peter Preston.
Power and Politics in Poststructuralist Thought. Saul Newman. Ben Agger. Modernity as Experience and Interpretation. The Political Thought of Karl Popper. Jeremy Shearmur.
- Portal: The TimeSlip Trilogy: Book I (The Timeslip Trilogy);
- Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2014: 14th International Conference, Guimarães, Portugal, June 30 – July 3, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- The People Trade: Pacific Island Laborers and New Caledonia, 1865-1930.
- GamesTM [UK],Issue 161(2015).pdf.
- Anthony Giddens: The Last Modernist, by Stjepan G. Mestrovic — Northwestern Scholars;
- Zero Hour in Broome: The Untold Story of the Attacks on Northwest Australia in 1942;
Chantal Mouffe. James Martin. The Cultural Contradictions of Anti-Capitalism.
Anthony Giddens' Theory of Modern Society
Daniel Fletcher. The Protestant Ethnic and the Spirit of Capitalism. Rey Chow. Vivek Chibber. The Cambridge Companion to Marx. Terrell Carver. Poststructuralism, Marxism, and Neoliberalism. Michael A. The Global Age.
Martin Albrow. Stuart Sim. Foucault and the Politics of Rights. Ben Golder. On Ideology.
- Organic Chemistry. Made Simple!
- Giddens & the Reflexive Self.
- Anthony Giddens;
- Reward Yourself?
- Funny Money (Destroyer, Book 18).
Gerard Delanty. A Political Economy of the Senses. Anita Chari. A Social Theory of the Nation-State. Daniel Chernilo. Chris Jenks. The Concept of the Public Realm. Noel O'Sullivan. Mass Education, Global Capital, and the World. Emile Durkheim. Prof Kenneth Thompson. Literary Freedom. Heather Katherine McRobie. Critical Theory of International Politics. Steven C. Dialectics of Human Nature in Marx's Philosophy. Public-private Relations in Totalitarian States. Gabriel Barhaim. Ian Jarvie. Contemporary Political Theorists in Context.
Anthony M. Axel Kaehne. Culture and Security. Michael Williams. Henry Giroux. Postmodernity's Histories. Arif Dirlik. Ian Forbes. Knowledge as Culture. Doyle McCarthy.
Emancipatory International Relations. Roger D. Rethinking Progress. Feminism As Radical Humanism. Pauline Johnson. The Postcolonial Aura. Adam Katz. Jonathan Joseph. Beyond Bauman. Global Modernities. Mike Featherstone.
Tag: Anthony Giddens: The Last Modernist
The Routledge Companion to Social Theory. Anthony Elliott. Genealogies for the Present in Cultural Anthropology.
Related Anthony Giddens: The Last Modernist
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved